Tuesday, February 12, 2008
thing 8/comments
So, I set up fliptrack,Zoho,Slideshare,EFolio minnesota and picture trail. First off if your in school/office setting and want a great portfolio the Efolio is for you.. its great and has lots of options but I myself dont really need it for any reason. Fliptrack i just dont get. zoho Is cool but it didnt do what I had in mind for it to do and Slideshare is great for presintations and such.. My favorite was Picture trail, easy fast and has so many options.. I loved it.. as you can see i set up a really cool slide show.. It has music attached too. Thing 8 was a lot of work and now I think I have set up about a billion sites..it is gonna be hard to keep up with them all..
Labels:
Efolio minnesota,
fliptrack,
Picturetrail,
Slideshare,
Zoho
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment