Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Thing 12 social media sites
so, I signed up for digg, Reddit,and mixx. How do you think you can use these tools in your library or at home? I think you could use in the library instead of looking and the newspaper or you could look up specific things that your interested in and not all the other crap your not interested in. Have I ever read a story/item as a result of seeing it on one of these sites? well for people who are involved in the news and whats going on in the world it would be great to check out the sites once in a while .. and you can vote wether or not you like the articales. i've only looked at these sites for the 23 things on a stick. Other wise i probabally wouldnt go on them..not my thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment